Function and characteristics
- Modular structure
- Any combination of HRD, HVT, pole brushing and pole oiling available
- Sturdy design – Quality made in Germany
- Made with acid-proof materials
- Microprocessor-controlled high voltage electronics
- Different test devices available
- Reject station for NOK batteries
- No lead dust contamination thanks to a powerful extraction system
- Time-saving: Automatic polarity switching saves having to convert the test cables
- High throughput speed:
- 10 car batteries/min.
- 6 truck batteries/min.
- Available for different pole types
Brushing unit for battery terminals At the beginning of the production process the battery terminals on car and truck batteries are brushed clean. A sensor ensures the correct position of the battery when it enters the machine.
High current load test The battery is then automatically subjected to a high current load test. Safe contacting using contact pliers ensures a safe test procedure. Automatic polarity switching saves having to convert the test cables.
High voltage leakage test A high voltage leakage test then detects leaks between the lid and the body and on the bottom of the battery. Incorrectly tested batteries are rejected via a rejection station.
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
|8,000 x 2,000 x 2,100 mm
|Conveyor belt height
|850 mm +- 50 mm
|Conveyor belt width
|Stainless steel, acid-resistant plastic
|Siemens / Allen Bradley
|Max. electricity discharge (PLT)
|7 - 14 V
|0,1 - 50 mA
|Short circuit current
|> 200 mA
|Weld between cover and base
Our goods and services = Your benefit
- Worldwide technical and customer service
- Long experience in battery plant design
- Individual system solutions for your production
- Comprehensive advice and on-site analysis